WJF Technical Support Limited have a contract opportunity available for a PSV Engineer to service and repair low emission kits in the London area. The contract falls within the scope of IR35.
Requirements for Role
- NVQ III (or equivalent) in Automotive Maintenance and Repair
- At least 5 years experience within a workshop environment
- A valid UK driving licence.
- Must have own tools
- A PSV Licence is not essential, but is definitely an advantage.
- Must have be computer literate and have diagnostic experience
If required for the role, WJF Technical Support will provide:
- Specialist Tools
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
If you are interested in this position you can:
Submit your CV to us using the form below, or email it to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Call us on 01253 340565 and speak to a member of our Recruitment Team.