WJF Technical Support Limited have permanent and contract opportunities available for experienced PSV and HGV engineers starting early next year.
2022 is already looking busy! We are keen to schedule engineers into roles and expand our database to help us cope with the numerous new positions that are becoming available.
At the moment we have opportunities available in Oxford, Heathrow, London, Bristol and North Wales, and we also have a requirement for an up-coming project in Scotland.
Keep checking the website and our Social Media feeds for further updates.
Requirements for the Roles
- NVQ III (or equivalent) in Automotive Maintenance and Repair
- At least 5 years experience within a workshop environment
- A valid UK driving licence.
- Must have own tools
- A PSV/HGV Licence is not essential, but is definitely an advantage.
If required for the role, WJF Technical Support will provide:
- Specialist Tools
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
If you are interested in these positions you can:
Submit your CV to us using the form below, or email it to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Call us on 01253 340565 and speak to a member of our Recruitment Team.