We are offering interesting job roles for competent electrician/plumbers who are ready for a new interesting challenge!
Due to expansion we are looking for electrician/plumbers for our clients maintenance team. The job role will involve day to day maintenance and the repairing of electrics and hot water and heating appliance repairs.
An experience of electrical installations within a domestic setting, also troubleshooting/fault finding is required for this role as duties will include the electrical installation and maintenance of hot water and heating appliances.
The company provide tailored response and planned maintenance working within domestic properties
What we are looking for:
- Experience of servicing and maintaining electrics
- Knowledge to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations, and have the ability to report correctly the appropriate Electrical Certificate, or Electrical Condition Report.
What you need to have:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 18th Edition or working towards, or is willing to learn
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2 or equivalent
- Ideally previous domestic experience
- A willingness to learn basic plumbing tasks is required to be able to repair Hot Water appliances
What’s in for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Company vehicle and fuel card (Business use only)
- 22 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
Also an it would be an advantage if you have knowledge of both the plumbing and heating industries, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The areas that we are looking for are:
3 positions covering the Crawley, Maidstone (more electrical bias), Hemel Hempstead and Basingstoke (more plumbing bias) areas.
If you are interested in these positions you can:
Submit your CV to us using the form below, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Call us on 01253 340565 and speak to a member of our Recruitment Team.