We are offering an interesting job role for a competent plumber, or electrician who is ready for an interesting new challenge!
Due to expansion, we are looking for an electrician for our client’s maintenance team. The job role will involve day to day maintenance and the repairing of electrics and hot water and heating appliance repairs.
An experience of electrical installations within a domestic setting, also troubleshooting/fault finding is required for this role as duties will include the electrical installation and maintenance of hot water and heating appliances.
The company provide tailored response and planned maintenance working within domestic properties
What we are looking for:
- Experience of servicing and maintaining electrics
- Knowledge to install, repair, inspect & test electrical installations and have the ability to report correctly, the appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition Report.
What you need to have:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 18th Edition or working towards or is willing to learn
- Inspection and Testing 2391/2 or equivalent
- Ideally previous domestic experience
- A willingness to learn basic plumbing tasks is required to be able to repair hot water appliances
What’s in for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Company vehicle and fuel card (business use only)
- 22 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
It would also be an advantage if you have knowledge of the plumbing and heating industry, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate