We are looking for a Semi-skilled / Trailer Mechanic to work in Aberdeen.
We are currently looking for a Semi-skilled / Trailer Mechanic to work either on a dayshift / back-shift rota or full-time set shift pattern. This role represents an opportunity to join one of the most established and reputable transportation businesses in the country and as such candidates must be able to demonstrate that they can work to a high standard. This role is offering £14.00 an hour to the right candidate.
This is an interesting position and will include duties such as:
- MOT preparation
- Preventative maintenance
- Applicants should be hard working.
- Experienced to an extent.
- Be able to work well individually or as part of the team.
- Experienced apprentices will be considered.
Why Should You Apply for the Position of HGV Mechanic?:
- Become part of our highly skilled engineering workforce
- Enjoy a variety of experiences and enhance your skills and knowledge base
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic, expanding company
- Overtime available
- Company pension scheme
- Private life insurance