To assist Managers and Supervisors of the garage Engineering function to effectively maintain Company vehicles and premises in line with VOSA, Company and ISO 9001 :2000 standards.
To conduct the following tasks on the required or relevant Company vehicles in your garage;
· Diagnose defects and effect repairs to engine, gearbox, chassis, axles, steering and brakes.
· Fault diagnose, using specialist equipment relevant to vehicles in your garage. Welding (gas and mig) and gas cutting with the appropriate qualifications or training
· Repair vehicles to Company and Statutory standards.
· Repair defects and identify with vehicle types relevant to your garage or place of work.
· Prepare vehicles for Annual test (MOT).
· Carry out the servicing of all vehicles.
· Service vehicles in accordance with Company and vehicle manufacturing specifications and to Company and Statutory standards.
· Maintain documentation as per documented quality procedures.
· Demonstrate flexibility in line with operational requirements.
· Maintain good housekeeping and conform to health, safety and environmental regulations.
Experience in PCV or HGV and Cummins trained are essential criteria
· City and Guilds Part 1 and 2 in Motor Vehicle Craft Studies or BTEC equivalent
· Apprentice trained preferable
Reference ID: MP199
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20.00 per hour
If you are interested in this position:
Submit your CV to us using the form below, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Call us on 01253 340565 and speak to a member of our Recruitment Team.
We are also available on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so you can also message, DM, or tweet us if you require any further information.