We are looking for a Qualified HGV Mechanic to work in Aberdeen.
This role represents an opportunity to join one of the most established and reputable transportation businesses in the country and as such candidates must be able to demonstrate that they can work to a high standard. Full-Time, Permanent role, £16.00 an hour.
This is a varied position that entails working on a variety of HGV vehicles with duties such as:
- Inspection and preparation
- Preventative maintenance
- Level 3 NVQ Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Must have own tools
- A full UK driving licence is required
- HGV class 2 licence would also be desirable.
Why Should You Apply for the Position of HGV Mechanic?:
- Become part of our highly skilled engineering workforce
- Enjoy a variety of experiences and enhance your skills and knowledge base
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic, expanding company
- Overtime available