While working in accordance to the relevant Safety Regulations and procedures, you will have to carry out a variety of different duties including:
Being the main point of contact between Compliance Team / NICEIC / SHE / Managers and where appropriate the client.
Carry out Risk Assessments for Electrical works and staff
Verifying all electricians’ inspection and testing results whether electronically or on paper in a timely manner to prevent delays ensuring that due care and attention is maintained to prevent any potential electrical issues.
Being registered as a Qualifying Supervisor and completing any assessments required by the NICEIC
Skills required for this job role consist of:
- Experience with installing, servicing and maintaining electrical systems and appliances in accordance with the current Edition of The IET Wiring Regulations
- Experience of supervising a team of Electricians including developing and training apprentices
- Knowledge of installations, repair, inspect & test electrical installations and the ability to complete appropriate Electrical Certificate or Electrical Condition Report
- Full Electrical qualifications including Test & Inspect and 18th Edition
- Ideally previous experience as an NICEIC approved Electrical QS
Working for a nationwide company you will be covering the Midlands area of the UK.
Salary – Circa £35k dependant on experience
Ideally previous experience as an NICEIC approved Electrical QS
Key aspects to role
Van, phone, fuel card, uniform
Great career progression and development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent and Contract
If you are interested in this position:
Submit your CV to us using the form below, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Call us on 01253 340565 and speak to a member of our Recruitment Team.
We are also available on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so you can also message, DM, or tweet us if you require any further information.